Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not receiving Ask to Buy notifications

I am not receiving Ask to buy notifications on my iPhone 14 pro from my son. The notifications are coming to my MacBook only. I already verified that my Apple ID matches and I turned on family sharing and I still am not getting the notifications.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 7:06 AM

See suggestions in: If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support

Make sure you haven't disabled notifications.

Sometimes it helps to have the devices involved take a fresh look at settings:

- Try signing out of accounts and back in again.

- Restarting is a simple step that can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

If a problem persists, particularly over several days, try contacting Apple for assistance:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

"See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2022 7:06 AM in response to AshCashF

See suggestions in: If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support

Make sure you haven't disabled notifications.

Sometimes it helps to have the devices involved take a fresh look at settings:

- Try signing out of accounts and back in again.

- Restarting is a simple step that can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

If a problem persists, particularly over several days, try contacting Apple for assistance:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

"See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I am not receiving Ask to Buy notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.