Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software Controlled Phone Hacks

IOS vulnerabilities:

Phone and software communication tweaks and hacks that cause saved data, cloud data, and the interactive software problems with account security.

3rd party apps being manipulated, saved game data being reset, manipulations of 3rd party apps being hack.

I have writen a leeter to apple about the vulnerability, tried customer service while a possible vulnerable phone hack is preventing the customer support from being used on a email, virtual chat corispondnce level. If a hacked phone is possible, using automated help is also hacked is the issue. Tryimg to resolve the vulnerability with customer service has only been a resolved response of update the phone. I have update my phone but there is a hack issue of outdate game play, internet connections, apps connections, and phone troubleshooting. i asked apple support for a security app, or security guide from apple advanced users. The apple support told me there is no advanced support. i was hoping the support line was wrong. If there is a way to get ahold of an apple employee, or website for advanced phone tweaks to resolve hackers from usimg my phone?

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 2:42 PM

Feedback to Apple re: Security Vulnerabilities is best made here:

Report a security or privacy vulnerability – Apple Support (AU)

Similar questions

8 replies

Nov 27, 2022 2:42 PM in response to AppleTrouble82

The data of pictures taken, saved game photos, even the games played through somehow get reduced. Seome keeps taking my phome progress in almost anything done. How the **** does a person explain a stolen data process. Also, not sure if its possible but the issue of folding history through the phome while it ghostsly unfolds is something i have seen. Like someone compresses the history making the phone outdated. it might sound crazy but if there is a solution please let me know!

Nov 30, 2022 12:26 PM in response to AppleTrouble82

There is no harddrive. There is flash storage, which cannot be defragged, and defragging is meaningless on storage that has no access latency, anyway. Defragging is only useful on mechanical rotating storage, and with the concept of large cache drives the need for defrag on even rotating drives went away about 20 years ago.

I have no idea what you mean by “diagnostic without internet compromised methods”. It is not possible to compromise an iPhone over an Internet connection. And the phone does its own hardware checks continuously.

Software Controlled Phone Hacks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.