Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone was hit with a cyber attack , settings in my phone were changed.

I was hit with a cyber attack and things were changed in my iPhone 13. When will they fix these problems?

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 7:07 PM

Please read this - Security of runtime process in iOS and iPadOS - Apple Support

and this - Data Protection in Apple devices

then go here - Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

and here - Apple ID - Official Apple Support

and here - Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I think iOS 16 is going to offer more security protocols as well. I am sure I read an article about it somewhere.

Oh, I almost forgot one - Product Feedback - Apple you can let Apple Know your concerns there.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2022 7:07 PM in response to aaron.bravo

Please read this - Security of runtime process in iOS and iPadOS - Apple Support

and this - Data Protection in Apple devices

then go here - Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

and here - Apple ID - Official Apple Support

and here - Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I think iOS 16 is going to offer more security protocols as well. I am sure I read an article about it somewhere.

Oh, I almost forgot one - Product Feedback - Apple you can let Apple Know your concerns there.

My iPhone was hit with a cyber attack , settings in my phone were changed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.