You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do i go on amazon's site to trade in my apple watch 6

I went to the trade in site and none of the choices to click on were for apple phones or apple watches. I am trying to trade in my apple 6 40mm watch AND my apple 4 44mm for apple watch series 8 45mm on Cyber Monday. Need help

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 6:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 7:33 AM

Probably safe to assume so......

I forgot to mention that BestBuy takes trades in both iPhone and Apple Watch. And BestBuy is not only an authorized seller, but an Authorized Apple Service Provider. Check out the values there to compare.

4 replies

Nov 27, 2022 7:49 PM in response to kmk112

No one here is affiliated with Amazon, so if you don't see an option to trade with Amazon (I don't believe you can trade an Apple Watch to them), you can trade with Apple. See this --> Apple Trade In - Apple

Another note: You can use one item in trade with Apple, towards the purchase of something. You suggest you want to trade two watches. You would need to trade the second watch and receive a gift card for the second watch.

where do i go on amazon's site to trade in my apple watch 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.