Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know if someone is using my iCloud and I can’t see

How do I know if someone is using my iCloud without me being able to see in my settings

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 8:52 PM

Brookessaylor Said:

"How do I know if someone is using my iCloud without me being able to see in my settings"

-------

What to Do...

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all device are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support. If everything is your account, then no one else is viewing it.

and...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Being suspicious of account accessibility, by all means modify your credentials, starting with a new password for Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2022 8:52 PM in response to Brookessaylor

Brookessaylor Said:

"How do I know if someone is using my iCloud without me being able to see in my settings"

-------

What to Do...

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all device are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support. If everything is your account, then no one else is viewing it.

and...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Being suspicious of account accessibility, by all means modify your credentials, starting with a new password for Apple.

How do I know if someone is using my iCloud and I can’t see

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.