Related Article: About AirPrint

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint Devices List

Is this the most up-to-date list of printers that support AirPrint? My organization has 3 IR-ADV DX C5840i printers and they are not listed here. Macs are able to print to them fine using AirPrint, but not iPads.

iPad (10th gen) WiFi

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 6:02 PM

Hi,

It is interesting to note that a Canon iR-ADV DX C5840i was listed in the July 01, 2022 US edition of the same article.

In case of a partial device discovery problem with AirPrint, you could try the following procedure:

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer(s), the iPads, and all other connected devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer(s). Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPads. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2022 6:02 PM in response to CounterWiseClock

Hi,

It is interesting to note that a Canon iR-ADV DX C5840i was listed in the July 01, 2022 US edition of the same article.

In case of a partial device discovery problem with AirPrint, you could try the following procedure:

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer(s), the iPads, and all other connected devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer(s). Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPads. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

AirPrint Devices List

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.