Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated to 16.1.1 on my iPhone 13 now I can't see the other caller on facetime

unless I share my screen the other person on Facetime just has a letter and a black screen . I've tried online fixes to reset and restart etc nothing is working. I also can't see the video of others on Marco Polo, only audio since I updated.

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 11:52 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, KristaDiem,

We understand you're not able to see others while on FaceTime or other video call apps. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Since you're unable to see the other person's video feed, it's likely an issue on their end. If they use iPhone or iPad, or iPod touch have them check their camera using the steps here:

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2022 11:52 AM in response to KristaDiem

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, KristaDiem,

We understand you're not able to see others while on FaceTime or other video call apps. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Since you're unable to see the other person's video feed, it's likely an issue on their end. If they use iPhone or iPad, or iPod touch have them check their camera using the steps here:

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

Regards.

I updated to 16.1.1 on my iPhone 13 now I can't see the other caller on facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.