Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2022 how to remove the fitness badge

I want to remove all of the fitness data stored on my iPhone, including the fitness badge without resetting my iPhone. I know there's many same questions, but none of them helped me. I tried repairing my watch, removing all of the health data, disabling the iCloud back up for health data, etc...

Thanks.

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 10:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 4:59 PM

Hey there 백건,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. Just to confirm, on your iPhone have you selected to delete all the data for Health and Fitness in Settings > Health?

If so, then we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly from this link here: Get Support - Apple

They'll be the best option to take a closer look into this with you.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2022 4:59 PM in response to 백건

Hey there 백건,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. Just to confirm, on your iPhone have you selected to delete all the data for Health and Fitness in Settings > Health?

If so, then we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly from this link here: Get Support - Apple

They'll be the best option to take a closer look into this with you.

Take care!

2022 how to remove the fitness badge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.