Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos App

Is there a way to change the date and location information on multiple photos instead of one at a time in the photos app

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 7:03 AM

You can edit title, description, keywords and location (Not date). Select multiple photos and press CMD + I [ ⌘ I ] and you will see the Get Info box with the number of items selected.

In order to edit dates and more you will need a 3rd party tool. Adobe CreativeCloud or SnipTag which is more purpose focused and affordable.

https://sniptagapp.com/

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2022 7:03 AM in response to fredfrommccormick

You can edit title, description, keywords and location (Not date). Select multiple photos and press CMD + I [ ⌘ I ] and you will see the Get Info box with the number of items selected.

In order to edit dates and more you will need a 3rd party tool. Adobe CreativeCloud or SnipTag which is more purpose focused and affordable.

https://sniptagapp.com/

Nov 30, 2022 9:43 AM in response to James Brickley

Changing date and location on multiple photos in the Photos App

On Mac-OS Ventura -  Open Photos App, Library, All Photos. Select all to change using Cmd key or Cmd Shift. Then click Cmd I or the Info Icon upper right. Select Month, Day or Year in Info and enter new date. Select the location name above the map and enter new location. All selected photos will be changed. 

On iPhone 14 Pro Max - iOS 16.1.1 - To change multiple photos, open Photos App, Library, click Select upper right, Click on 

lower right, scroll up to Adjust Location and enter new location, then select Adjust Date and Time, scroll down to the calendar and enter new date and time.

To change a single photo, click on that photo in Library, All Photos, then click the Info icon 

at bottom of screen, enter a new time and date and new location and click Adjust after each change. 

Photos App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.