Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't resize the Preview print pop up

I have been having trouble printing some of my documents after I updated my MacBook Air M1 to Ventura. I cannot seem to resize the Preview printing pop up screen and the PRINT button is hidden behind the Dock.

Does anyone have this same issue? I have tried looking to resize this but I can't. The only cumbersome workaround is to shift the Dock to the right hand side of the screen under Settings.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 7:57 AM

There are several threads about this, and other "solutions" include hiding the dock and/or closing some of the printing options - for instance, the Preview section in the screen shot.

Hope this helps.

6 replies

Dec 1, 2022 8:51 PM in response to Demosthenes1974

When you are in the Preview Application and you print, the Print dialogue window opens up. If the bottom portion of the window with the buttons PDF, Cancel and Print are below your screen, this is what you have to do:

• Click on the tiny arrow pointing downward which looks like a 'v' to the left side of the Preview options list. 
  • Then click on the '>' arrow on the left side of the Media and Quality options located below the Preview options. 

This will resize the print dialogue window to reveal the bottom sections. 

Hope this helps.

Can't resize the Preview print pop up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.