Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music replay

hi, my apple music replay has been loading for the past 4 hours on the first screen. idk what’s going on, i’ve even closed out and turned my phone off and on again multiple times.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 2:14 PM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2022 2:48 PM in response to lindsayhenno

Hey lindsayhenno,

We'd recommend trying to access your replay from a different device if you have one available. That would help isolate the issue further.

You can find your options for getting your Apple Music Replay here: How to get your Apple Music Replay - Apple Support

"How to see your Apple Music Replay listening stats

1. Go to replay.music.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
  3. Tap or click Get Started. From here, you can:
    • Get insights throughout the year: Once you’re eligible, you can see the songs, artists, and albums that you listened to so far this year, along with play counts and the time that you’ve spent listening to them.
    • See your year-end Replay: At the end of the calendar year, you can see your top songs, artists, albums, genres, playlists, and stations, along with play counts, totals, and the time that you’ve spent listening to them.
    • Play your year-end highlight reel: Celebrate your year in music with an audio and visual recap of the music that you listened to the most.
    • Share insights: Tap the Share button to share your personalized listening insights in a message and on social media.

Don't see Replay?"

Thanks!

apple music replay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.