Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change country

No matter what I am not able to change the country from US to India. I have been following all the instructions on changing the country but when I enter the Indian Debit/Credit card details it keeps saying this type of payment method is not supported. Please help

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 1:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 7:56 AM

To see the 'Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID' [account], click here --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

The list above is not specific about individual types of cards and you may just have to try different ones until you find one that is accepted.

Click on this link to read an April 2022 notice 'About billing of subscriptions in India' --> About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2022 7:56 AM in response to dvkspdevika

To see the 'Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID' [account], click here --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

The list above is not specific about individual types of cards and you may just have to try different ones until you find one that is accepted.

Click on this link to read an April 2022 notice 'About billing of subscriptions in India' --> About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India - Apple Support

Change country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.