Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar events change in new Time Zone

Hello,

When I change the Time Zone in Date & Time System Preferences, all past and future events in Calendar show in the new time zone e.g "5am GMT +11."

How can I fix all my Calendar events so they show the original date and time I set, even when the computer is in a different time zone? I cannot change the events one-by-one as I have hundreds of events created over the last seven years.

Thanks for your help! :)

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 1:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 12:59 PM

Whew!?

Have you tried this?

Switch your calendar’s time zone

1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, choose Calendar > Settings, then click Advanced. On older OSes Calendar>Prreferences>Advanced.
  2. Select “Turn on time zone support.”
  3. Click the pop-up menu to the left of the Calendar search field, then choose a time zone.
  4. To choose a time zone that isn’t listed, choose Other.

Events are moved to the correct dates and times for the time zone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2022 12:59 PM in response to Shell_D

Whew!?

Have you tried this?

Switch your calendar’s time zone

1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, choose Calendar > Settings, then click Advanced. On older OSes Calendar>Prreferences>Advanced.
  2. Select “Turn on time zone support.”
  3. Click the pop-up menu to the left of the Calendar search field, then choose a time zone.
  4. To choose a time zone that isn’t listed, choose Other.

Events are moved to the correct dates and times for the time zone.

Calendar events change in new Time Zone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.