Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom HTML Mail Signatures in OSX Ventura 13.0.1

Loading HTML signatures in Mail has never been easy, but in Ventura I can't find the MailData folder that used to be housed in the Library. They may have buried it deeper in a subfolder, but I can't locate it. Any tips?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 9:29 AM

I just followed the steps in How to Make an HTML Signature in Apple Mail for macOS Catalina 10.15 and they work in Ventura 13.0.1 too. If you are doing this with Mail in iCloud drive, then the saved signature path (V4) is correct in preceding link. If not doing this through iCloud Drive, then the recent signature is the one that you saved with the current date, or if in the Terminal, the topmost signature when using:

ls -laht ~/Library/Mail/V10/MailData/Signatures

I did not use TextEdit as the editor and used Sublime Text 4, but any plain text editor can be used.

End result that I created:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2022 9:29 AM in response to D-Att

I just followed the steps in How to Make an HTML Signature in Apple Mail for macOS Catalina 10.15 and they work in Ventura 13.0.1 too. If you are doing this with Mail in iCloud drive, then the saved signature path (V4) is correct in preceding link. If not doing this through iCloud Drive, then the recent signature is the one that you saved with the current date, or if in the Terminal, the topmost signature when using:

ls -laht ~/Library/Mail/V10/MailData/Signatures

I did not use TextEdit as the editor and used Sublime Text 4, but any plain text editor can be used.

End result that I created:

Custom HTML Mail Signatures in OSX Ventura 13.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.