Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Set different screen time limits for different Apple devices under the same Apple ID

I was wondering if you were able to set up Screen Time features in a way that would allow me to have different limits for my son’s iPad and iPhone, as I would like to set limits on certain apps and time usage on the iPhone that I would not like to have on the iPad. I wasn’t able to find this by myself online, and it seems like the only alternative possible is to create two different Apple IDs for each device, which (if I’m correct) wouldn’t let my son sync things like Messages, Photos, FaceTime, and more across devices. If any of this is wrong, please let me know what I can do to make this work, or provide me with alternatives to the one described above. Thanks!

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 5:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 7:41 PM

Sorry, but my understanding is I think you got it right. As things stand now the settings are across all equipment using the Apple ID. You may wish to suggest this to Apple.

Click on this link to provide feedback related to Apple's media services or software --> Feedback - iTunes - Apple

2 replies

Set different screen time limits for different Apple devices under the same Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.