Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant seem to make outgoing calls.

I cant seem to make outgoing calls, does anyone know how to fix this problem on my iphone. ive done the obvious things like switching it on and off, ive turned on and off airplane mode etc

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 4:31 AM

Check your iPhone settings

Go to Settings and turn on Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn it off. Check Do Not Disturb. Go to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb and make sure it's turned off. Check for any blocked phone numbers.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Can't send or receive message then try these steps first

1. Restart your device: ... 
  2. Check your network connection. ... 
  3. Check with your carrier to see if the type of message you're trying to send, like MMS or SMS, is supported.
  4. If you're trying to send group MMS messages on an iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging.

More items...

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2022 4:31 AM in response to Hayhorunning

Check your iPhone settings

Go to Settings and turn on Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn it off. Check Do Not Disturb. Go to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb and make sure it's turned off. Check for any blocked phone numbers.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Can't send or receive message then try these steps first

1. Restart your device: ... 
  2. Check your network connection. ... 
  3. Check with your carrier to see if the type of message you're trying to send, like MMS or SMS, is supported.
  4. If you're trying to send group MMS messages on an iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging.

More items...

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or ...

I cant seem to make outgoing calls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.