Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I live in Israel and I want to purchase an iPhone 14 Pro Max with the option to insert a SIM card. Which model should I enter on the Apple website in Manhattan?

I live in Israel and I want to purchase an iPhone 14 Pro Max with the option to insert a SIM card. Which model should I enter on the Apple website in Manhattan?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 8:36 AM

Which model should I enter on the Apple website in Manhattan?

None, since the models sold in the U.S. are eSIM only and do not have a SIM card option.

Also, Apple will not ship to an international destination, and any models purchased in the U.S. will have no warranty in Israel if you need service. The phone would have to be shipped back to the U.S. for service.

A very good rule of thumb when you are buying an iPhone........buy the phone in the country in which it will be used most of the time.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2022 8:36 AM in response to liviu148

Which model should I enter on the Apple website in Manhattan?

None, since the models sold in the U.S. are eSIM only and do not have a SIM card option.

Also, Apple will not ship to an international destination, and any models purchased in the U.S. will have no warranty in Israel if you need service. The phone would have to be shipped back to the U.S. for service.

A very good rule of thumb when you are buying an iPhone........buy the phone in the country in which it will be used most of the time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.