Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch (series 5) not synching calendars since WatchOS 9.1

I upgraded my Watch OS to 9.1 a few weeks ago, and since then, calendar appointments do not appear to be syncing. Whatever was on my calendar before the upgrade date is still in synch, but no appointments added to my various Google calendars that are accessible via my iPhone and Mac native calendars do not update to my watch.

Using the Watch app "Reset Sync Data" temporarily fixes the problem by pushing what's currently on my Mac and iPhone calendars to my watch. But it's not addressing the underlying issue.

I've thought about trying a full reset. What is the implication? Will I be able to restore everything to my watch thereafter? Any other ideas?

Thank you.

- David

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 1:03 PM

This is the first step to troubleshooting watch issues. Nothing is lost in this process.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.1; HomePods, audioOS 16.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies

Apple Watch (series 5) not synching calendars since WatchOS 9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.