You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to find an update for Pages other than 8.0. That does NOT run on my computer using Mojave. Can anyone help?

Can someone please tell me where I can find an update for Pages. I'm running Mojave, but it does NOT take the latest update. I tried going to the App store to see purchased apps but they have disappeared. Can someone please help?

iMac 21.5″, 10.14

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 2:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 2:40 PM

The last update of Pages for Mojave is version 10.1. You cannot install anything newer than that because the current versions (12.2.1) in the Mac App Store require macOS Monterey or Ventura. Apple does not keep past full Pages installers available for user downloads.

If you previously installed Pages from the Mac App Store, the Mac App Store should allow you to get the latest version that is compatible with Mojave, but nothing newer. Launch the Mac App Store and sign in with the same Apple ID that you used to install Pages previously. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchase panel, and there should be an Update button adjacent to Pages. Click that, and do not cancel any dialog that is presented afterward. Either the first, or second will get Pages v10.1 installed.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2022 2:40 PM in response to BC724

The last update of Pages for Mojave is version 10.1. You cannot install anything newer than that because the current versions (12.2.1) in the Mac App Store require macOS Monterey or Ventura. Apple does not keep past full Pages installers available for user downloads.

If you previously installed Pages from the Mac App Store, the Mac App Store should allow you to get the latest version that is compatible with Mojave, but nothing newer. Launch the Mac App Store and sign in with the same Apple ID that you used to install Pages previously. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchase panel, and there should be an Update button adjacent to Pages. Click that, and do not cancel any dialog that is presented afterward. Either the first, or second will get Pages v10.1 installed.

I need to find an update for Pages other than 8.0. That does NOT run on my computer using Mojave. Can anyone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.