Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last Iphone

Hello! I have a problem, because I changed my phone and transferred my icloud account from my old phone to the new one. I deleted my icloud account from my old phone and want to sell it. He asks for my passcode and my code is not working. Why? what is the access code and how can i retrieve it?

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 9:08 AM

Only you can know what passcode you used on that device, and theirs is no way to retrieve it other than for you to remember it.

If you can't remember it, then follow the steps here to restore the iPhone to factory settings: click here ➡️  if you see "[Device] unavailable" or "Security Lockout" on your iPhone or iPad.)

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2022 9:08 AM in response to radu83

Only you can know what passcode you used on that device, and theirs is no way to retrieve it other than for you to remember it.

If you can't remember it, then follow the steps here to restore the iPhone to factory settings: click here ➡️  if you see "[Device] unavailable" or "Security Lockout" on your iPhone or iPad.)

Last Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.