Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMac error and restart every day

Hello, please everyday i get volume corruption process required to reinstall os. I did all that but the error still appears.

This is bug report after reboot

iMac

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 11:00 AM

5 replies

Dec 4, 2022 5:19 AM in response to Karel Vaskovsky

Startup in Safe Mode and see if you still have panics (that last one you posted isn’t a panic).

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

If it doesn’t, you likely have some third-party system modification installed.

If it still panics, take it to an Apple Store Genius Bar or Authorized Repair Center for evaluation.

Use the Support page to set up an appointment.

Dec 4, 2022 4:34 PM in response to Karel Vaskovsky

I instal only NordVPN,

That's too bad. Are you sure they aren't selling all of your information in one complete block since you tunnel all of your internet usage through them?

I have no idea how NordVPN works as I would never install it on my Mac, but it could be using a Kernel Extension. Third party kernel extensions are one of the most common causes of kernel panics.

When I used safe mode everythink is soo slow. Can't work in safe mode.

You're not supposed to work in Safe Mode. It's a troubleshooting step. If it doesn't panic, then it is quite likely that a kernel extension is the cause.

My iMac error and restart every day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.