You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multitasking

I want to remove slide over window. Drives me crazy. What do I need to do? There is no multitasking button. I’m about ready to throw my iPad

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 1:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 2:47 PM

Key to accessing and controlling multi-tasking is the small “three-dot” button that is found at the top-centre edge of the individual App windows, whether they are full, split screen or slide-over views.

More information about using multi-tasking can be found in this support page:

Use multitasking on your iPad - Apple Support

The iPad User Guide is also a rich source of information about using iPad and its many features. The Guide is available both online using a web browser (such as Safari), or as an Apple Books download:

iPad User Guide - Apple Support

https://books.apple.com/book/id1567104892

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 2, 2022 2:47 PM in response to u4icspirit57

Key to accessing and controlling multi-tasking is the small “three-dot” button that is found at the top-centre edge of the individual App windows, whether they are full, split screen or slide-over views.

More information about using multi-tasking can be found in this support page:

Use multitasking on your iPad - Apple Support

The iPad User Guide is also a rich source of information about using iPad and its many features. The Guide is available both online using a web browser (such as Safari), or as an Apple Books download:

iPad User Guide - Apple Support

https://books.apple.com/book/id1567104892

Multitasking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.