Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ultra watch only playing in one speaker for all my headphones

Has any one run into an issue where the ultra watch will only play for 1 speaker. Tried multiple headsets and both Apple Music, music downloaded to the watch and amazon music. All work great in my phone and worked fine on my previous Apple Watch 4

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 5:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 12:52 PM

Hello Tdevereaux11,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that when headphones are connected to your AppleWatch Ultra that you only hear the music via one side. We are happy to help.

Do you recall if you have changed any settings? This will allow us to isolate the cause. Please go to Settings > Accessibility > Balance. Is the Balance set to one side? Please go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Mono Audio. Is Mono Audio enabled?

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2022 12:52 PM in response to Tdevereaux11

Hello Tdevereaux11,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that when headphones are connected to your AppleWatch Ultra that you only hear the music via one side. We are happy to help.

Do you recall if you have changed any settings? This will allow us to isolate the cause. Please go to Settings > Accessibility > Balance. Is the Balance set to one side? Please go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Mono Audio. Is Mono Audio enabled?

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

Ultra watch only playing in one speaker for all my headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.