Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem in fb messenger after latest software update on iPhone 13

Ever since I updated to the latest software on iPhone 13 I’m getting “message unavailable. This message is unavailable on this app” when I try to send certain things in Facebook messenger . Anyone know why and what to do to correct this?

iPhone 13

Posted on Dec 3, 2022 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2022 7:30 AM

If it still doesn't work, reasons why include: The person you're trying to message deactivated or deleted their account. You've blocked the person you're trying to message or they've blocked you. You're trying to respond to a group conversation that the other members of the conversation have already left.

Fix a problem | Messenger Help Center - Facebook

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2022 7:30 AM in response to Tram2020

If it still doesn't work, reasons why include: The person you're trying to message deactivated or deleted their account. You've blocked the person you're trying to message or they've blocked you. You're trying to respond to a group conversation that the other members of the conversation have already left.

Fix a problem | Messenger Help Center - Facebook

Problem in fb messenger after latest software update on iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.