You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I have to pay to watch a show even after I subscribed to Apple TV+?

why does it make me pay to watch a tv show even after i subscribed to apple tv +??? doesn’t make any sense.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

C256X,

Posted on Dec 3, 2022 9:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 4:59 AM

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV, you can access:

Only the content marked as part of Apple TV+ is included with your subscription. The other content will have to be paid for separately.

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

List of Apple TV+ original programming (episodic/series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 30, 2022 4:59 AM in response to appletv———

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV, you can access:

Only the content marked as part of Apple TV+ is included with your subscription. The other content will have to be paid for separately.

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

List of Apple TV+ original programming (episodic/series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

Dec 3, 2022 9:34 AM in response to appletv———

There could be a variety of reasons. Sometimes not everything on a streaming service is free (a similar example, I have cable and plenty of channels, but could still access pay per view where I’d have to pay more).

You’d need to contact Apple+ support directly in regards to your specific situation to see what they say.

Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Down at the bottom is an option to contact apple support and they may be able to answer your question

Why do I have to pay to watch a show even after I subscribed to Apple TV+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.