Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Access for my business apple account to my personal apple account

Hi

I am starting a new position and the company I am starting to work for are creating a new appleID for my mac. I want to have access from that mac to my personal iCloud and calendar. How can I do it?

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 4:46 AM

Hello Shay Hummel,

Several options that I know of. One is to explore sharing possibilities by using Family Sharing. Another would be to create a separate user account on your computer and sign into the other Apple ID from that account. That has the disadvantage though that you'd have to switch between users to see the other ID. Finally there may be other options for the various things you wish to share, such as the suggestion in this topic for calendars: Jan 2017 King_Penguin post: I love sharing the calendar among my adul… - Apple Community If you wanted to go that route we'd need to know what it was exactly you wish to share. Saying "iCloud" includes pretty much everything in the Apple world and there may not be individual options for all features. Some may exist but it would take me some time to hunt them down so I'd prefer it if you would provide a list of exactly what you would be wanting to share from iCloud. Family Sharing would probably be the most inclusive of your iCloud items.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2022 4:46 AM in response to Shay Hummel

Hello Shay Hummel,

Several options that I know of. One is to explore sharing possibilities by using Family Sharing. Another would be to create a separate user account on your computer and sign into the other Apple ID from that account. That has the disadvantage though that you'd have to switch between users to see the other ID. Finally there may be other options for the various things you wish to share, such as the suggestion in this topic for calendars: Jan 2017 King_Penguin post: I love sharing the calendar among my adul… - Apple Community If you wanted to go that route we'd need to know what it was exactly you wish to share. Saying "iCloud" includes pretty much everything in the Apple world and there may not be individual options for all features. Some may exist but it would take me some time to hunt them down so I'd prefer it if you would provide a list of exactly what you would be wanting to share from iCloud. Family Sharing would probably be the most inclusive of your iCloud items.

Access for my business apple account to my personal apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.