Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized billing to my apple account from Roblox

One year ago I created two premium memberships from my iOS device to Roblox. One membership for each of my two daughters

I have tried to login to their accounts on a Mac and a iOS device but nowhere can i access the "cancel subscription" function that should be available under setting and billing.

I tried to contact Roblox through support, but it gives me an error claiming i have made to many attempts.... I see two options - either a block my credit card or apple can somehow stop the subscription. On my bank statement it says:

APPLE.COM/BILL

00000 ITUNES.COM

Irland

iPad Pro, 11-inch, 4th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 12:28 PM

See -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

• If you delete an app, it doesn’t cancel in-app subscriptions that you might have. While deleting an app, you might see a Cancel Subscriptions option. Learn how to cancel your subscriptions.

If you don't want to continue a subscription you need always to cancel that subscription in time, see the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2022 12:28 PM in response to JonasHyttel

See -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

• If you delete an app, it doesn’t cancel in-app subscriptions that you might have. While deleting an app, you might see a Cancel Subscriptions option. Learn how to cancel your subscriptions.

If you don't want to continue a subscription you need always to cancel that subscription in time, see the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

Dec 5, 2022 2:11 PM in response to JonasHyttel

Can you cancel both of the above subscriptions? Or can you tell me the apple ID that i should use to find it?

No, we can't, we are also users of Apple products & services like you.

We do not have access to your Apple ID account and you must cancel subscriptions yourself.

On your iPhone you can check /search easily.

Go to -> Settings -> tap your profile -> tap Media and purchases -> View account -> log in.

Scroll to and tap -> Purchase history -> purchase history -> tap the last  90 days

You will then see a list of 'years' and you can select a year to view.

Yes, you need to know which Apple ID you use.

Check your mail box.

Contact also your provider.

Dec 5, 2022 2:10 PM in response to Raicya

Well thank you but it didn't fix my issue. But maybe I can narrow it down.

I'm billed through my phone provider each month on the 6th and 25th. for a Roblox subscription ex:

25.11.2022 11:57 /Apple/80249625/Apple MT53342ZJX - apple.com/bill -45,00

06.11.2022 12:30 /Apple/80249625/Apple MT531T33L5 - apple.com/bill -45,00

I have found one of the subscriptions on an iOS device with apple ID, ****@wormhyttel.dk but I have not been able to finde the other one. I have tried all apple IDs i know and both on Mac and iOS. I can't find the last subscription.

Can you cancel both of the above subscriptions? Or can you tell me the apple ID that i should use to find it?

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Unauthorized billing to my apple account from Roblox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.