Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iwatch display not working

My iwatch earlier not getting charged after I had a swimming but later it got charged but now touchscreen is not working to unlock it. I’m unable to use screen and unlock is not working through connected iPhone as well. Please help to resolve.

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 9

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 6:46 PM

As explained in How to use Water Lock and eject water from your Apple Watch, watchOS 9 has changed how that feature works:

"How to turn off Water Lock and eject water

Press and hold* the Digital Crown on the side of your Apple Watch until the display says Unlocked. A series of tones plays to clear any water that remains in the speaker, and then you can use your display as usual."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2022 6:46 PM in response to Froxo

As explained in How to use Water Lock and eject water from your Apple Watch, watchOS 9 has changed how that feature works:

"How to turn off Water Lock and eject water

Press and hold* the Digital Crown on the side of your Apple Watch until the display says Unlocked. A series of tones plays to clear any water that remains in the speaker, and then you can use your display as usual."

Iwatch display not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.