Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade family subscription FAIL

Does anyone know how to fix this freaking bug. I’m on Apple Arcade family sharing. But Apple Arcade doesn’t recognize the subscription. So I was like … well I’ll just pay for it again. No biggie. Won’t even let me because I’m in the family plan…. Don’t want to leave cause we also share music and tv ! I want my games !!! Someone please help

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 1:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 2:07 AM

Hello! To make sure that Apple Arcade subscription is being shared with your family, on a Family organizer device go to Settings ➜ Tap on your Name ➜ Family ➜ Subcriptions. Make sure that it says "Shared by You"

Please check if the same issue occures on all of your Apple devices and let me know

If the issue persists, you can try singing out of App Store. To do that, go to App Store ➜ Tap on your Apple ID avatar ➜ Scroll down and tap "Sing Out" ➜ Restart your Device ➜ Sing back in

Try and see if this solution is helpful and let me know!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2022 2:07 AM in response to OkurrtAlerrt

Hello! To make sure that Apple Arcade subscription is being shared with your family, on a Family organizer device go to Settings ➜ Tap on your Name ➜ Family ➜ Subcriptions. Make sure that it says "Shared by You"

Please check if the same issue occures on all of your Apple devices and let me know

If the issue persists, you can try singing out of App Store. To do that, go to App Store ➜ Tap on your Apple ID avatar ➜ Scroll down and tap "Sing Out" ➜ Restart your Device ➜ Sing back in

Try and see if this solution is helpful and let me know!

Apple Arcade family subscription FAIL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.