Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a shared family subscription with my husband, which should allow me to access Arcade games . However when I try it says ‘I do not have a subscription. Can you help

I have a shared apple subscription with my husband, however when I try to access Arcade, it tells me I don’t have a subscription. Any advice please

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 2:19 PM

Hi Sippy14,

Welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community

Your husband would likely have added you to family sharing with your own Apple ID

You might want to check that you are signed in (to your device) with your Apple ID:

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

You can also check that you’re part of family sharing in Settings > [your name].

What to do: If you can't find your family's shared content – Apple Support

You may need to download purchased Arcade games to your device:

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

Hope this helps :-)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2022 2:19 PM in response to Sippy14

Hi Sippy14,

Welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community

Your husband would likely have added you to family sharing with your own Apple ID

You might want to check that you are signed in (to your device) with your Apple ID:

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

You can also check that you’re part of family sharing in Settings > [your name].

What to do: If you can't find your family's shared content – Apple Support

You may need to download purchased Arcade games to your device:

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

Hope this helps :-)

I have a shared family subscription with my husband, which should allow me to access Arcade games . However when I try it says ‘I do not have a subscription. Can you help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.