Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mail (on .mac account)

I am unable to retrieve or even see any mail in my .mac accounts on my desktop. Either opening from the dock or from the applications file the email account the Inbox (and all other files with the exception of "Recovered Messages" in iCloud) opens up to "Read Only" and says "0 Messages" and is totally blank. I've even gone to the Windows tab and opened the Connection Doctor and it is blank, doesn't show any accounts associated with my email address or activity.

iMac

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 7:52 AM

The first link is to how to setup and e-mail Account in Apple Mail Application

Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac

The next link is regarding the Domain Changes have occurred over the life of Apple Offering for e-mail accounts with Apple.

It is important to verify which Domain is associated with your Apple ID

That can be achieved by logging into My Apple ID and checking if you are using the XX@mac.com domain, or XX@mac.com domain or XX@icloud.com domain

iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com and @mac.com email addresses

Then this third link below

View email account information in Mail on Mac

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2022 7:52 AM in response to saj3

The first link is to how to setup and e-mail Account in Apple Mail Application

Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac

The next link is regarding the Domain Changes have occurred over the life of Apple Offering for e-mail accounts with Apple.

It is important to verify which Domain is associated with your Apple ID

That can be achieved by logging into My Apple ID and checking if you are using the XX@mac.com domain, or XX@mac.com domain or XX@icloud.com domain

iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com and @mac.com email addresses

Then this third link below

View email account information in Mail on Mac

mail (on .mac account)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.