Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need an invoice for a monthly app subscription. How do I do that?

My employer will reimburse me for a monthly subscription to an exercise app that I use but I have to provide an invoice that shows all of my charges. He does not need to see everything I have ever bought through my iPhone. Is there a way to only show charges for 1 app? How do I get an invoice like this? Please don't reply with the link to seeing my entire purchase history. That is not helpful.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 10:03 AM

This is what I ended up doing. So now I have an "invoice" that looks like a 3rd grader made it, consisting of 12 screenshots from the charges for each month. It's ridiculous. Apple should be better at this.

3 replies

Dec 7, 2022 9:28 AM in response to BreeDDavis

You can get invoices for recent specific subscriptions from your purchase history or at https://reportaproblem.apple.com

You can click on the Order ID number at the top left corner and it should open the Invoice. From there, there should be a small "Resend" link to get the invoice for that particular purchase sent to your Apple ID's email address.

I need an invoice for a monthly app subscription. How do I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.