Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i bout Disney Dreamlight Valley From the app i cant ply on it want let me not capable on my Macbook pro i like to play im so sad and i payed for it now i cant play on the Game i wood like my money back please

I wood like my money back i cant play on Disney Dreamlight Valley it want open on my Macbook pro i wasted $39.99 for that game i can not play im sad&****** and mad that i cant play on my Macbook pro as i was looking down the page on the app page for the game it says it is capable on my macbook pro i like my money back from that app i cant play it anyways.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 6:08 PM

You need to be sure that you actually want what you are buying because purchases are considered final - that means you do not get your money back. But, Apple does make exceptions, so you can try here

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply

Hi i bout Disney Dreamlight Valley From the app i cant ply on it want let me not capable on my Macbook pro i like to play im so sad and i payed for it now i cant play on the Game i wood like my money back please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.