You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change icloud email on a windows 10 setup?

Had to change my Apple password yesterday and now icloud on my laptop is promting for a login BUT it's showing my old email address and this box can't be changed?

o how do I change it, I can log into the web version of icloud fine with my correct apple id.

Remote Desktop

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 8:44 AM

1 reply

Dec 12, 2022 10:48 AM in response to lencuff

Hello lencuff,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Changing your password should not change your Apple ID email address. Do you have multiple Apple ID accounts? If so, you may need to log into the old one in order to log out of that account.

More details can be found here:

"Reset your Apple ID password on your iPhone or other trusted Apple device

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap your name > Password & Security > Change Password.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.
  4. Change your password in Settings on iPhone

You can also follow this process on a trusted iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.

To reset your password on your trusted Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Settings (or System Preferences) > Sign in with your Apple ID (or Apple ID). Then click Password & Security, Change Password, and follow the onscreen instructions."

More details: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If the issue persist, can you provide a few more details?

Cheers!

How can I change icloud email on a windows 10 setup?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.