Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar App on all open Desktops

On my 24" iMac M1, OS 13.0.1

Recently my Calendar app appears on EVERY open desktop. I've closed it, rebooted the computer and reopened the app. Instantly shows on all open desktops. I can close the app on any desktop and they all go away. Reopen the app and it opens on all desktops. Doesn't make any difference if it's full screen or sized down. If I open new desktops and swipe right, there's a calendar on every one.

I like the app, always have. I've had this iMac for over a year, it did not do this immediately. But I'm not certain exactly when it started. I've looked at system settings and calendar settings and don't see any way to turn this on or off.

Appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

Jim Mays

iMac 24″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 3:32 PM

You may want to refer to Work in multiple spaces on Mac, which explains "If you use two or more spaces, you can assign an app (or System Settings) to a specific space so it always opens in that space."

Specifically read the instructions listed under "Assign apps to spaces."

Similar questions

1 reply

Calendar App on all open Desktops

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.