You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change color of emoji

On my iPad Pro I want to change the color of emoji’s. I know the globe-emoji-individual emoji tap and hold, select and slide to new emoji. Works just grea on a minority of the emojis, but the selection of new colors doesn’t pop up with the majority. Please help.

thanks

carl

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 10:03 PM

1 reply

Dec 12, 2022 2:55 PM in response to Carl Sutherland

Hi Carl Sutherland,

We'd like to help share some information and guidance to help lead you to a solution. Looking over Use emoji on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, this does mention "To change the skin tone of certain emoji, touch and hold an emoji." and this would be correct. Not all emojis have this but if available, that guidance should work. If interacting with the emoji does not work as intended from what we shared, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Change color of emoji

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.