Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

guys i can’t purchase anything can somebody please help me with this i tried a lot of things but nothing worked

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 12:25 PM

If you get a message -> Your purchase could not be completed, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

• If you want to change your card, add first the new card, then remove the old one.
  • or if you use your Apple ID balance, you need to set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Click here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2022 12:25 PM in response to uchiha226

If you get a message -> Your purchase could not be completed, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

• If you want to change your card, add first the new card, then remove the old one.
  • or if you use your Apple ID balance, you need to set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Click here for more support and assistance.

guys i can’t purchase anything can somebody please help me with this i tried a lot of things but nothing worked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.