Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sync Music from Catalina 10.15.7 on iphone 13

I have a MacBook Pro with Catalina 10.15.7 and iphone 13, I would like to listen to my playlist on my phone but all my music is now on Music (automatically transferred from itunes when I changed computer) and I don't manage to synchronise my 2 devices.

I am usually asked to autorize synchronization but this option is never validated after I click on it and I end up with the ame error message again.

Important parameter: I don not want to subscribe to Music and pay monthly fees - I simply want tmy playlists to be uploaded on icloud.

Is there any way to solve it or is it a trick from Apple to force us to subscribe to Music???

Should I export all my music files on another software?

Many thanks for your help

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 11:57 AM

Hi,

Sync your phone using finder. Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod with your computer – Apple Support (UK)

iCloud storage is not used for syncing music. You are not required to have an Apple Music subscription but you will need one if you want to use iCloud Music library.

Jim

1 reply

sync Music from Catalina 10.15.7 on iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.