Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

How can I get all my Apple IDs on my findmy phone?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 4:11 AM

This will only work on iOS or macOS devices, or on your computer, if you log into your iCloud account.

If you set up the other Apple IDs to share their location with you, they can also be located:

Locate a friend in Find My on iPhone - Apple Support

What you can locate with Find My on each device - Apple Support

5 replies

Dec 10, 2022 7:12 PM in response to Smoke14rules

Hi Smoke14rules,

As has been noted, the Find My app will only show devices that are logged in with the same Apple ID as that on the device on which Find My is being used. However, you can log into other Apple accounts using a web browser on that device and use the Find My app in iCloud to view devices logged into other accounts.

Use Find Devices on iCloud.com - Apple Support.

Dec 11, 2022 8:08 AM in response to Smoke14rules

You can do it with anything that can run a regular web browser. You're running the app indirectly on iCloud inside a browser window. All you need is something that lets you run a browser of some sort. That includes a phone browser.

If you want to run the actual Find My app directly on a device it has to be Apple hardware.

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.