Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro get help during an Emergency - stuck with a red #1

Get help during an Emergency - stuck with a red #1.

How to fix this!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 5:28 AM

I am so sorry to hear that you had no luck with your 14 Pro. I can understand your frustration and exasperation. What a pity that your Geek Squad were unable to fix your problem: were they official Apple personnel, an authorised Apple reseller or not affiliated with Apple at all?

In my experience, genuine Apple people will do all they can – by phone or in an Apple Store – to fix your problem and help you enjoy your product, even if it means replacing it. It is also my experience that the Apple Store experts would be glad to download your apps and data for you.

You were probably unlucky in that your particular device was faulty. In my opinion, the 14 Pro and Pro Max are great products and worth every penny/cent, and the same applies to the 13 Pro and Pro Max of course. Perhaps, after a while, you will get over your disappointment and give the 14 another chance. Whatever happens, I hope that you end up being happy.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2022 5:28 AM in response to helcha26

I am so sorry to hear that you had no luck with your 14 Pro. I can understand your frustration and exasperation. What a pity that your Geek Squad were unable to fix your problem: were they official Apple personnel, an authorised Apple reseller or not affiliated with Apple at all?

In my experience, genuine Apple people will do all they can – by phone or in an Apple Store – to fix your problem and help you enjoy your product, even if it means replacing it. It is also my experience that the Apple Store experts would be glad to download your apps and data for you.

You were probably unlucky in that your particular device was faulty. In my opinion, the 14 Pro and Pro Max are great products and worth every penny/cent, and the same applies to the 13 Pro and Pro Max of course. Perhaps, after a while, you will get over your disappointment and give the 14 another chance. Whatever happens, I hope that you end up being happy.

Dec 16, 2022 4:59 AM in response to Wightrabbit

I am sorry to report that I returned the iPhone 14 Pro and for the moment I am using my SE iPhone. The 14 pro phone was defective and I did not want to go through downloading all my apps for a 3rd time. They could not get it to work properly with the SOS stuck, battery drain and calendar locking up.

I may purchase an 11 or 12 but not until next year sometime. I have wasted too much time and effort in attempting to buy a working new phone, spent hours at Geek Squad and I am done for now.

iPhone 14 Pro get help during an Emergency - stuck with a red #1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.