Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have my own mp3 music library (former itunes) stored on my old phone 8. This hasn't updated on my iphone 14 and the settings don't have 'sync library' as on 'How to turn on Sync Library on your iPhone or iPad' apple help page.

I have my own mp3 music library (former itunes) stored on my old phone 8. This hasn't updated on my iphone 14 and the settings don't have 'sync library' as on 'How to turn on Sync Library on your iPhone or iPad' apple help page.

iPhone 14

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 1:18 PM

Assuming you are an Apple Music subscriber, go to Settings > [Your Name] > Media and Purchases, sign out and back in and see if Sync Library shows up.

If you are not a subscriber, Sync Library will not show in Settings > Music, and syncing will be done the old method: Sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod using your computer – Apple Support (AU)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2022 1:18 PM in response to Music_library_sync

Assuming you are an Apple Music subscriber, go to Settings > [Your Name] > Media and Purchases, sign out and back in and see if Sync Library shows up.

If you are not a subscriber, Sync Library will not show in Settings > Music, and syncing will be done the old method: Sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod using your computer – Apple Support (AU)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.