Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store in Morocco is useless

I switched My Country from Germany to Morocco where I currently live, and it rendered my iPhone useless, due to the unavailability of many apps that I use. There is no Amazon Music, no google , no google keep, no google podcasts.. Every other app is unavailable.

Even changing country back doesn’t work

I can’t describe how livid I am right now

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 12:38 PM

Hello Saad,

I see you are discovering the adventure of moving to a different country. I hope you can learn to enjoy the new wonders a new country has to offer and learn to live without the things you are accustomed to having in the old country. Done that multiple times.

I believe it is the developers who are mostly involved in the decision as to where they wish to offer an app, as well as the laws of each country. Click on this link to discover 'How to contact an app developer' - How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

If you have a specific suggestion to make to Apple then I invite you to avail yourself of the link below. Apple Support Communities is set up as an end-user to end-user technical issue support service (i.e., mostly users like you helping other users). Feedback for Apple will likely get more attention if you send it using:

Product Feedback - Apple

Apple may not respond but your comment will be read.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2022 12:38 PM in response to Saad2204

Hello Saad,

I see you are discovering the adventure of moving to a different country. I hope you can learn to enjoy the new wonders a new country has to offer and learn to live without the things you are accustomed to having in the old country. Done that multiple times.

I believe it is the developers who are mostly involved in the decision as to where they wish to offer an app, as well as the laws of each country. Click on this link to discover 'How to contact an app developer' - How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

If you have a specific suggestion to make to Apple then I invite you to avail yourself of the link below. Apple Support Communities is set up as an end-user to end-user technical issue support service (i.e., mostly users like you helping other users). Feedback for Apple will likely get more attention if you send it using:

Product Feedback - Apple

Apple may not respond but your comment will be read.

App store in Morocco is useless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.