How to access APP STORE of 2 different countries

When I’m In Belgium I can access appstore from

Belgium with my main account.

But being 30% of

my time in another countries, I can not access APP from this second country (conflict with my profile) !!!

Can I just change the country in my profile when being abroad !!??

thks

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 3:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 3:35 AM

Can I just change the country in my profile when being abroad

You need to have a debit / credit card issued by a bank in that country.

You need to have a billing address in that country.

If you change Country or Region, you must comply with all regulations described here -> Change your Apple ID country or region -> Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (UK)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2023 3:35 AM in response to JNG4

Can I just change the country in my profile when being abroad

You need to have a debit / credit card issued by a bank in that country.

You need to have a billing address in that country.

If you change Country or Region, you must comply with all regulations described here -> Change your Apple ID country or region -> Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (UK)

Sep 21, 2023 5:48 AM in response to Raicya

HI,

That is not a problem.. CC and BC account is OK because I stay in the second country as a second residence for my job.

I want to access all the APPSTORE of the country where I’am evenif a need to switch to the appropriated account.

BUT I do not want to have problems with my main account..

In one click I want to say : now I’m country B, I need to access the APPLE services of this country; 1 day later I want to say : back to my Main account because I need to work with my ICloud data…..

Is this possible in the APPLE culture ??

thks

Sep 21, 2023 10:03 PM in response to JNG4

That is not possible in the Apple ecosystem. Apple doesn't make it easy to access the App Stores of more than one country.

Many of us who have been living in two countries have created an Apple ID for each country but that simple solution can occasionally have it's problems.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.2;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 10; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 17; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 17; HomePods, audioOS 17 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

How to access APP STORE of 2 different countries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.