Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mini and LG monitor worked perfectly before being relocated. Now the Mac and LG are no longer communicating. Connection is with HDMI. HDMI cable is in good shape. Monitor indicates NO SIGNAL PLEASE CHECK CONNECTION, Tried OC PR.

Unable to reconnect Mac mini to LG monitor. Earlier connection was successful. LG monitor is powered when plugged in , but screen indicate NO SIGNAL. Tried powering Mac mini using option/command P+R without success. All cables are in excellent shape.

Mac mini, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 4:23 AM

Consider revisiting the LG on-screen controls to verify that you have plugged the HDMI cable into the correct active HDMI port on that display. My 32-inch LG 4K Ultrafine display has two HDMI ports and their selection is controlled by those on-screen controls. Wrong port, blank screen. I am using a 1-meter Belkin HDMI 2.1 4K HDR high-speed cable between my M1 mini and the LG display and have no display issues.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 4:23 AM in response to BeavertonGuy

Consider revisiting the LG on-screen controls to verify that you have plugged the HDMI cable into the correct active HDMI port on that display. My 32-inch LG 4K Ultrafine display has two HDMI ports and their selection is controlled by those on-screen controls. Wrong port, blank screen. I am using a 1-meter Belkin HDMI 2.1 4K HDR high-speed cable between my M1 mini and the LG display and have no display issues.

Mac Mini and LG monitor worked perfectly before being relocated. Now the Mac and LG are no longer communicating. Connection is with HDMI. HDMI cable is in good shape. Monitor indicates NO SIGNAL PLEASE CHECK CONNECTION, Tried OC PR.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.