Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement

I have one question... I ordered an iPad 10th generation through Amazon, I took 64GB... can I exchange it for 256GB at a surcharge in one of the stores? (the device is not unpacked)

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 7:04 PM

marija78 Said:

"Replacement: I have one question... I ordered an iPad 10th generation through Amazon, I took 64GB... can I exchange it for 256GB at a surcharge in one of the stores? (the device is not unpacked)"

-------

Returning an Amazon-Purchased Item:

Contact Amazon:

You'll have to go through Amazon. That is where you purchased this item. These are just user-to-user forums. No one here has any call in returns.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 7:04 PM in response to marija78

marija78 Said:

"Replacement: I have one question... I ordered an iPad 10th generation through Amazon, I took 64GB... can I exchange it for 256GB at a surcharge in one of the stores? (the device is not unpacked)"

-------

Returning an Amazon-Purchased Item:

Contact Amazon:

You'll have to go through Amazon. That is where you purchased this item. These are just user-to-user forums. No one here has any call in returns.

Replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.