Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

5G missing after 16.2 update

I just did the 16.2 update on my 13 pro. When it came back on my cellular data was switched off (came up in SOS). Switching it back on and restarting I have no 5G cellular data anymore. I’ve tried the usual tricks to get it back and nothing works. I see the 5G in my setup but no 5G icon up top. Is this a iOS issue or do I need to contact my carrier?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 7:11 PM

Have you tried and reset network settings? If NOT, then open Settings ➡️ General ➡️ Transfer or Reset iPhone ➡️ Reset ➡️ Reset Network Settings: This action will not erase your data. You may have to re-enter the passwords to Wi-Fi Networks.

If the above does not resolve the issue then I would like you to know that your concern is not a known issue with iOS 16.2 and iPhone 13 Pro. I recommend that you contact your carrier first and take things from there.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2022 7:11 PM in response to rartist

Have you tried and reset network settings? If NOT, then open Settings ➡️ General ➡️ Transfer or Reset iPhone ➡️ Reset ➡️ Reset Network Settings: This action will not erase your data. You may have to re-enter the passwords to Wi-Fi Networks.

If the above does not resolve the issue then I would like you to know that your concern is not a known issue with iOS 16.2 and iPhone 13 Pro. I recommend that you contact your carrier first and take things from there.

Axel F.

5G missing after 16.2 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.