Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness App

My activity app on my apple watch has started going haywire, in that it fills up every morning with 24 hours standing in 12, 1500 minutes of exercise and 44 calories burnt.

I have soft reset, hard reset, factory reset both phone and watch but nothings changes, paired and unpaired the watch several times, set it up as a new watch and

been to my local apple dealer (IQ) here in Jersey, and about as much use as a chocolate teapot !!

Please can you help as it is extremely frustrating as I am obsessed with completing my rings every day and at the moment I have to set my calories at 40 for the day to complete the Move ring when it is usually more that 1500

Thank you

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 8:22 AM

Seeing as though you've done everything I can think of, I would click the button on the upper right side of the screen. "Support" and talk directly with Apple.

Similar questions

1 reply

Fitness App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.