Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone’s fitness activity ring and steps taken not working? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried everything that was suggested when i looked it up and it still doesn’t work.

My fitness app isn’t working properly. The watch which was sitting on my desk while I’m asleep says I’ve been standing for 8hrs out of the 12. It doesn’t do that when I charge it though. When I have my watch on. And mind you I am out and about every day. My move ring shows 0 and no calories burned, nos steps taken. Exercise ring stays at 1 and doesn’t budge. I tried everything from reinstalling the app to resetting my watch and even completely unpairing, deleting all fitness data from my phone and watch and repairing it.. still doesn’t work. This has been going on for about two weeks. Anyone have the same problem as I do?

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 1:48 AM

You have done all the great preliminary troubleshooting before contacting Apple support to look at hardware sensor problems etc,

You should be able to reach them here  

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  

or phone numbers  

Click here > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232 

and or 

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2023 1:48 AM in response to Itsjenlee

You have done all the great preliminary troubleshooting before contacting Apple support to look at hardware sensor problems etc,

You should be able to reach them here  

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  

or phone numbers  

Click here > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232 

and or 

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Anyone’s fitness activity ring and steps taken not working? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried everything that was suggested when i looked it up and it still doesn’t work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.