Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have tried adding different cards for my payment method but it keeps declining why

I have tried adding different cards for my payment method but it keeps declining why

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 2:35 PM

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

The message "Your your payment method is declined in the App Store and iTunes" disappears if the above succeeds.

If you see a message that says "Your your payment method is declined in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account.

See -> If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store, see -> 

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Scroll to:

• How to complete your purchase if a payment failed or was declined
  • If you still can't make a purchase
  • Still need help? Contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2022 2:35 PM in response to Eneh442

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

The message "Your your payment method is declined in the App Store and iTunes" disappears if the above succeeds.

If you see a message that says "Your your payment method is declined in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account.

See -> If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store, see -> 

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Scroll to:

• How to complete your purchase if a payment failed or was declined
  • If you still can't make a purchase
  • Still need help? Contact Apple Support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.