You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

" There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Tap continue and sign in to view billing information."

I've tried everything. I tried to look for transactions that haven't been paid for and nothing. I tried "updating" my debit card and nothing works, when i look at past purchases nothing says that i owe apple anything, i cant download or update any apps, please help me! I've also looked for tutorials but they all tell me to change my region and that won't work, it just says " You cannot change the store front information for your account at this time."

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 6:08 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

" There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Tap continue and sign in to view billing information."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.